Scumback Speakers in production in California 9/28/11

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Scumback Speakers
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Scumback Speakers in production in California 9/28/11

Post by Scumback Speakers » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

We are in production as of yesterday here in California. Customs decided to hold up my frame order for 15 days (got here the 12th, released on the 27th) to inspect it. When we unpacked all five pallets, there was a total of one box opened and re-taped with a Homeland Security/Customs seal on it. Not sure why that took 15 days...but there you go.

The first 15 speakers were built yesterday (couldn't get started until noon), we expect to produce around 25-30 per day, more as the process streamlines.

I have 265 speakers on back order, so that will take 8-10 days to get those caught up and built. I am building/shipping them in the order they were paid/ordered, which is only fair to those who have waited the longest. I am not going to have a room at the LA AMP Show, there just wasn't enough time to build 24 speakers, break them in and load them into cabs with two days to go before loading up on Friday.

I am going to have two 4x12 cabs at the Freidman Amps/Tone Merchants room. There will be four M75 16 ohm 65w and four of the new BlackBack version BM75-16 65w in each cab. I will also have a Scumnico loaded 1x12 at the Tungsten Amps room with Adam Palow.

After the back orders are caught up, I will have another 100 built for stock of my most popular models, so that order times will decrease dramatically.

My second order of frames (480) arrive in late October, now that I have the frame pipeline going.

Here are some pics of the new production models below. Many thanks to the Scumback clients who have waited for their orders through the transition period!

Scumback Speakers - Kick Ass Vintage Tone
sales@scumbackspeakers.com
http://www.scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632

myfoot

Re: Scumback Speakers in production in California 9/28/11

Post by myfoot » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Congrats JIm!! Someday I'll have me a cab filled with some :rock: