Scumback Demo Speakers for sale

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Scumback Speakers
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Scumback Demo Speakers for sale

Post by Scumback Speakers » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm selling off all of my blue framed Scumbacks made by my previous supplier. All of them have the full break in treatment (FBI). Here's the list of what I have available. All prices are for speakers only, shipping not included, paypal fees are 3% more if you use that payment method.

.....Qty.....Model-ohms-power ...............Condition ...................... Price
  1. 4 M55-16-65w w/FBI..........No issues, Weber built blue frames were in a demo cab....$125 each, $500 for the quad
  2. 4 M75-16-65w w/FBI .........No issues, Weber built blue frames were in a demo cab....$125 each, $500 for the quad

All speakers will be double boxed, with extra packing, and shipped via Fedex Ground, with shipping costs of $17 per speaker to the lower 48 states, higher elsewhere, paypal fees of 3% to USA buyers, 4.2% to overseas buyers. Paypal fees apply to the entire payment of shipping and speakers. If you're in the US, take the total and multiply times 1.03. If you're overseas you need to get a shipping quote with your full address.

No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied with these demo speakers. All speakers have been tested and found to have no issues if listed as such. They are good to go and sound fabulous.

All sales are final, no returns, or exchanges. If shipping damage occurs, it will be handled through the appropriate shipper's claim department. I have had very few damage claims due to how I pack my speakers, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Any questions, email me, OK?
Scumback Speakers - Kick Ass Vintage Tone
sales@scumbackspeakers.com
http://www.scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632