Scumback Speakers moves to Arizona...5/20/21

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Scumback Speakers
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Scumback Speakers moves to Arizona...5/20/21

Post by Scumback Speakers » Sat May 15, 2021 12:12 pm

We are moving to Prescott, Arizona. The movers get here on May 20th. The CA shop has already been closed, will start back up again in early June, 2021 after I get setup in the new place.

Any orders will be handled when I get to AZ. Contact info to remain the same.

PH 310-833-6632

Email: sales@scumbackspeakers.com

Catch up to you in about 3 weeks!

Jim Seavall

President

Scumback Speakers & Cabs AZ
Scumback Speakers - Kick Ass Vintage Tone
sales@scumbackspeakers.com
http://www.scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632

Scumback Speakers
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Scumback Speakers moves to Arizona...5/20/21

Post by Scumback Speakers » Mon May 24, 2021 11:11 am

May 24, 2021 real world assessment of the Scumback Speakers shop situation is as follows:

1) Movers mixed business and house stuff together, all of my carefully stacked boxes on pallets got "re-palletized" instead of shrink-wrapped and loaded as they were stacked.
2) There are about 90 boxes of house and business stuff that are so jacked up, they all have to be opened, sorted, and put away properly.
3) The problem with #2 is that they spewed boxes everywhere and they all have to be restacked to make room for where the sorted stuff goes.

My estimate is that it will take 2-3 weeks to put the shop back in business, or be at the point where I can start building and rebuilding/reconing speakers again...in other words, Mid June 2021.

My apologies for the delay, I really thought I had done all that needed to be done beforehand but these idiot low IQ movers can't understand how to read the difference between "SHOP" and "House" on a box.

The VONAGE phone line adapter I had got lost, and it turned out it wasn't compatible with the new 3.6gbps cable modem/router I got last October. I've had to order a new one, so the phone will be out for a good week as well.

The phone # should stay the same, though: 310-833-6632

Email is the same: sales@scumbackspeakers.com
Same website: www.scumbackspeakers.com

Ok, it's 8 am, I've unpacked 2 boxes already, going to get 3-4 more done today...I hope!

Jim
Scumback Speakers - Kick Ass Vintage Tone
sales@scumbackspeakers.com
http://www.scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632