Hello everyone, Dusty here from Metro Amp!

New here? Need help? Don't know where to post? Post here.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

MetroAmpDusty
Just the numbers in order: 7

Hello everyone, Dusty here from Metro Amp!

Post by MetroAmpDusty » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Hello hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. Im a long time friend of Georges and I've been working here in the shop since October of last year. I do day to day stuff around the shop, project manager I guess you could say as well as assembly and building. I've been going through a lot of the stuff we have stored here in the shop, cleaning and arranging. I'll be posting on the forum, for sale, some of the things I've come across so keep em peeled! Thanks everyone! -Dusty

gldtp99

Re: Hello everyone, Dusty here from Metro Amp!

Post by gldtp99 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Hello, Dusty--- We'll be watching for any treasures !!!.....................gldtp99

neikeel

Re: Hello everyone, Dusty here from Metro Amp!

Post by neikeel » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:07 pm

MetroAmpDusty wrote:Hello hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. Im a long time friend of Georges and I've been working here in the shop since October of last year. I do day to day stuff around the shop, project manager I guess you could say as well as assembly and building. I've been going through a lot of the stuff we have stored here in the shop, cleaning and arranging. I'll be posting on the forum, for sale, some of the things I've come across so keep em peeled! Thanks everyone! -Dusty
:thumbsup:
Neil