Marshall Schematics Section - Abandoned?

New here? Need help? Don't know where to post? Post here.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

poynt99
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Marshall Schematics Section - Abandoned?

Post by poynt99 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Hello gents.

I've been looking to obtain as many 1959 schematics as I can, and I noticed in the Marshall Schematics section there are several topics for 1959's, however, once inside those topics it seems that many links are dead, and many of the pdf files are corrupted.

The section looks to have remained untouched or abandoned since 2010 or so.

Is there an newer section or thread that contains updated links and files for schematics in general, and Marshall specifically?

Thanks,
Darren

kamini45
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Marshall Schematics Section - Abandoned?

Post by kamini45 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:08 am

The Marshall Schematic Section, a valuable source for enthusiasts, technicians, and enthusiasts searching for detailed information about Marshall amplifiers, appears to have been neglected or discontinued. This section, which is used to provide schematics, diagrams, and technical specs, appears to have disappeared or been omitted, thereby causing many users to rely on external sources for these resources. The absence, without doubt, of an up-to-date and well-maintained Marshall Schematics Section disappoints those who depend on it to perform amplifier repairs, modifications, and learn about the inner workings of Marshall amps. Ideally, the issue should be resolved, and efforts should be made to revitalize and restore the valuable section for the benefit of the guitar community.