Home from Nashville amp expo

Replica amps built by George Metropoulos himself. Visit PlexiReplicas.com.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Home from Nashville amp expo

Post by VelvetGeorge » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Had a great show again this year. Sarge puts on one hell of a show. The new extended show hours made for 2 1/2 days of straight loud guitar amp madness!

I got in last night at 3AM and have to leave for LA Thursday morning. Sorry for getting behind on emails and calls. I'll be back next Wednesday.

I did shoot some video and will try to get edited and posted when I get back.

Then, it's only a matter of weeks before LA amp show on Oct 1,2. No rest for this weary amp guy....

george
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...

Spodeeodee

Re: Home from Nashville amp expo

Post by Spodeeodee » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:12 am

Looking forward to some video clips of that sweet 45/100!
Travis
-Metro JMP50

swankmotee

Post by swankmotee » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 am

It was great to see you again as always and I will be meeting with M. Wagener on Monday night to discuss the amp demo video and will let you know what becomes of that.

Mick Ruby
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Mick Ruby » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:58 pm

The show was awesome again this year, I enjoyed the new format. I really enjoyed the plexi demo/seminar, learned a lot about how to make my rigs sound better with my Les Pauls and Strats (they already sound great, but I want more tone!). Great job on the presentation/demo and the explanations, I was the guy pestering you about the NOS tube sources and other tech info! Looking forward to next year and another great weekend!
Mick Ruby

'76 1959 Super Lead 100w
'80 2203 Master Volume 100w
'73 1960A w/ G12M-25 Greenbacks
'77 1960B w/ Vintage 30's
'10 Metro JTM45

swankmotee

Post by swankmotee » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Mick Ruby wrote:The show was awesome again this year, I enjoyed the new format. I really enjoyed the plexi demo/seminar, learned a lot about how to make my rigs sound better with my Les Pauls and Strats (they already sound great, but I want more tone!). Great job on the presentation/demo and the explanations, I was the guy pestering you about the NOS tube sources and other tech info! Looking forward to next year and another great weekend!
You're welcomed and I hope I answered your question well enough! There are many other tube sources which you can find online and shoot me any questions anytime!