Metropoulos amps at Nashville Amp Expo Sept 6-8 2013

Replica amps built by George Metropoulos himself. Visit PlexiReplicas.com.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Metropoulos amps at Nashville Amp Expo Sept 6-8 2013

Post by VelvetGeorge » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:09 pm

Just a note that we will be on display at the Nashville Amp Expo September 6-8. This is a fantastic show and I am very excited to be going. It was cancelled last year due to a conflict with the venue (the rumor I heard was they tried to raise the price by $20K!), so we have to make up for being away from Nashville for 2 years.

Sarge has a new location, more vendors, tons of advertising for the show, performers and so on. Plus, the caliber of players that come to this show is off the charts.

I'll have all the amps on display, of course. Also, the new Head Master amp switchers, including units for sale at the show. The coup de gras will be having my original plexis set up with the Head Master and a replica of each amp. Being able to A/B the replica vs the original should prove to be my best showing to date. I will definitely have the 12 Series and a 50 watt set up this way. Possibly the 45/100 as well. I need to see how many variacs I can round up!

Info for the show here: http://www.nashvilleampexpo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please come and see me in room 1015.

george
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...