Van Halen Letterman 1985 Clips

The man, the band, and everything else

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, RACKSYSTEMS

garbeaj
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Van Halen Letterman 1985 Clips

Post by garbeaj » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:41 pm

redozzman wrote:I friend of mine had satellite tv back in the 80's and we would watch The Letterman show, the great thing about satellite back then was when Dave went to commercial you got to listen to the band through the break. you would just get the graphic right at the end of that clip, through the entire commercial, He recorded a lot of those shows, I would love to have those entire breaks on audio :drool: :drool
God yes. :worthy:

rdodson

Re: Van Halen Letterman 1985 Clips

Post by rdodson » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:09 pm

The large C-band dishes were fun...my dad had one too. Never watched letterman with it but did watch a ton of football games and giggled a lot at the banter of the announcers during the commercials.
garbeaj wrote:
redozzman wrote:I friend of mine had satellite tv back in the 80's and we would watch The Letterman show, the great thing about satellite back then was when Dave went to commercial you got to listen to the band through the break. you would just get the graphic right at the end of that clip, through the entire commercial, He recorded a lot of those shows, I would love to have those entire breaks on audio :drool: :drool
God yes. :worthy:
Ron Dodson
Dallas
Romans 9:16