Component shopping list HELP needed (Resistors & Caps)

Share your home builds, knock offs and ground up customs.
DanT
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Component shopping list HELP needed (Resistors & Caps)

Post by DanT » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:01 pm

I have built a couple of amps, both kit and scratch, and repaired/modded as well.
I am seriously getting my shop together now - gathering all the test gear, parts boxes and projects - and I found an unexpected stumbling block. I NEED a basic, but tube-centric, component stash so I can build, repair, etc without placing an order EVERY time.
Can someone point me to a list (or even kit) that would keep me going for most needs? I can always omit what I already have.

The list (or kit) should include:
- relevant capacitor types and values per
- relevant resistor types and values per
- a few helpful components everyone forgets to have on the ready

I presently have all of my soldering station gear all together, including my mat and accessories. I have a multimeter, capacitor checker, signal generator/freq meter, variac, - as well as various spares and pulls from previous work. I eventually will get an oscilloscope and a tube tester when I find the right deal. Every time I see a preassembled kit, I feel like I'm looking at values/type/wattage combinations that aren't directed at the work I'm doing.
I just figured a starter list HAS to exist SOMEWHERE.
My next step is to start joining tube radio forums if no one has advice here, but thanks in advance.
- Dan T