Strange ...really really Strange phenomenon

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

frenchie

Strange ...really really Strange phenomenon

Post by frenchie » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:30 am

Did someone in here ever experienced a voltmeter going wild ? :shock: i've been woke up by my own voltmeter screaming like a banshee in bare air not even switched on , electrodes not even crossed :shock: :dlr: ..I've been forced to remove the battery to be able to sleep ^^ , and i don't believe it's a shortcut in the circuitry , first because the voltmeter is completely new , second because while screaming ( this model's not even equippied with any bipper of any sort on top of that ) the screen wasn't even lit , nor the power light indicator ..... This is the friggin weirdest phenomenon i've seen to date , anyone would have a rationnal explanation to suggest ??? And the damn voltmeter screamed so wildly i have a tinnitus since yesterday :? ( it was close to my bed )

ps ; also just to mention something which could be of interest in this case , the electric lines in my flat are also going crazy , i dunno if it's surtensions , but i fried 3 computer motherboards in 1 year , with regular usage , no overclock , no nothing .... dunno maybe the shitty signal waveforms they now put right into the current lines going into resonnance with something else ?
Don't wanna pay an electrician to figure this out , frying computers like this is beginning to cost me far too much ^^ not to mention the pain in the arsage having a pc dying off in the midle of a programmation projet :evil:

WCR
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Strange ...really really Strange phenomenon

Post by WCR » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 pm

I heard there are medications for that.......lol
Man, that IS wild !!

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm

WCR wrote:I heard there are medications for that.......lol
just describing facts in details you know , i mean maybe there's a little "speaker" meant to bip when the voltage is far too high in the device , but it doesn't bip at all when taking normal voltages readings , it's a really simple model of voltmeter , just asking for a possible rationnal physical explanation , after all there are experts in here .... no nutjob claims here , it stopped when i took out the battery , i just wonder how the possible sound device in there ( or something vibrating at high frequency ) went all out screaming without turning on the screen or any other function ( power light etc ) ,it's rare for a shortcut to first let the juice flow to a speaker and shut down other functions , that would mean two cuts happened at the same time ... but indeed it's pretty wild ^^

vanhalen5150
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by vanhalen5150 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 pm

This is the solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDGw1MTEe9k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
12000 Metro Kit

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 pm

vanhalen5150 wrote:This is the solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDGw1MTEe9k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
well i guess picking up radio signals in not properly shielded nor grounded amps , is also indeed attributable to poltergeists trying to screw up your ego by making you listen to better guitar players on the radio :hide: ... it's a well known fact :lol:

except there aren't good guitar players on the radio no more .... epic poltergeisted fail

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm

frenchie wrote:
vanhalen5150 wrote:except there aren't good guitar players on the radio no more .... epic poltergeisted fail
:thumbsup: :clap: :?
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"