Paul Gagon

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

N3m0 7h3 Fi5h
Just the numbers in order: 7

Paul Gagon

Post by N3m0 7h3 Fi5h » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm very impressed with this guy.. I don't have any affiliation with this person .. In my opinion.. He just pure awesome person ..

He was developed both the TBX and MDX were highlighted in the Fender Elite Stratocaster, and these controls were chosen by Eric Clapton. Evaluating Fender's entire pickup manufacturing process in early 80's. This included spending countless hours researching & conversations with Abigail Ybarra.

.." Next thing I know, I’m designing and building a guitar switching pedal for Steve Vai, next it’s an effects rack switching bank for Vinnie Vincent, then up to San Francisco to hand deliver a custom tube guitar preamp to Neil Schon of Journey." ..

Designed all line of Jackson guitar and bass pickups. All Jackson Guitar electronics that included buffer/preamps with pickup loading controls, treble/bass boosters, and mid-boosters.

Also made active direct boxes, signal distribution systems, tube preamps, and a 150 watt rack-mount power amps. All 50 and 100 watt Jackson's tube heads, that were based on early Marshall amps, and went all the way down to a tiny little 5 watt screamer.

In BBE Sound Inc., redesign the company’s current guitar preamp and design new bass and acoustic guitar preamps. These became known as the BBE 381, BBE 383, and BBE 386.

http://www.glguitars.com/Gagon/index.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;