Hard to believe someone could do this

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

ol foot
Just the numbers in order: 7

Hard to believe someone could do this

Post by ol foot » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:00 am

to his dog :evil: AND they said he may be able to get it back!

http://wqad.com/2013/12/05/video-shows- ... d-scooter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tone Slinger

Re: Hard to believe someone could do this

Post by Tone Slinger » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 am

Thats horrible. From the 'looks' (pun intended) of the mug shot, I'd say the owner is a few cards shy of a deck. Maybe it wasnt as malicious as it seemed ? Possibly the guy thought the dog was keeping up? Mental illness is very hard to deal with for sure.
Rip Ben Wise (StuntDouble) & Mark Abrahamian (Rockstah)

ol foot

Post by ol foot » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 am

Yeah don't know for sure but at 47 years old you would hope he'd know that's not right. I will say that with all the budget mess we have in Illinois, there are a lot of people walking around that should be in a home. But most of those are closed due to lack of money.

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 am

I can sit back and watch two idiots hurt each other all day long. Hurt an animal in my presence and I'll fuk you up BIG! :evil:
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

Lefty Lou

Post by Lefty Lou » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Anybody who hurts innocent men, women, children, the elderly, animals or special needs people has my ire. My son who is special needs but communicates well was attacked by a caregiver and had about 12 staples in his head from deep lacerations. This was about two weeks ago. The director of the agency who provides for him in his home was supposed to have gotten back with me two days ago and cannot be reached. The Oklahoma Dept. of Human Services was supposed to investigate, and I haven't been able to reach anyone there, while in the meantime my son is left with the questionable caregiver who brought this about. I'm sure you've all seen horrific videos of supposed caregivers who abuse the elderly on hidden video cams. This is tantamount to placing those elderly victims back in with their abusers. I'm livid over the whole ordeal, and my ex-wife who is an attorney is a complete and utter dolt about getting to the bottom of things. I know one thing for sure, if anything ever happened to me, I sure wouldn't want my ex-wife to handle my affairs. This thread topic hits too close to home for me.

somethin'else

Post by somethin'else » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Damn Lefty! Sorry to hear that mess. If you could change your son's location, I'd wait for that "caregiver" outside with a T150 stapler and handle it yourself :twisted:
dave

Lefty Lou

Post by Lefty Lou » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:51 pm

somethin'else wrote:Damn Lefty! Sorry to hear that mess. If you could change your son's location, I'd wait for that "caregiver" outside with a T150 stapler and handle it yourself :twisted:
Thanks SE, we're in the process of getting him located closer to home as he's at least 80 or so miles from me. Believe me, I would love to take this into my own hands but, as the saying goes "cool heads prevail". I just told the accused caregiver, "the next time there's an incident like this, he won't be the only one who will be beat around the head and neck" and left it at that. :evil: