The Walking Dead

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

The Walking Dead

Post by NY Chief » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Any fans?
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

neikeel

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by neikeel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:44 am

NY Chief wrote:Any fans?
Not yet!

Who are they? I will have a nosey to see if they have youtube content.
Neil

zaphod777
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by zaphod777 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:05 am

I like it.
Not perfect but, Good!
Almost didn't make it through the soap opera-ish first half of the second season.
Its gotten a lot better since then.

FL6

Post by FL6 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:43 am

This season so far is super intense. Man, it's good.

echoplexi1974
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by echoplexi1974 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Love this show! Poor Glen... I hope he survived the barrage of walkers that appeared to be eating him... :(

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:57 pm

NY Chief wrote:Any fans?
Yeah chief ! Acting wise it is some of the best i've seen on us series , not overplayed at all .... But scenario wise , i must say i prefer z nation ....Walking dead is supposed to be more serious about it than z nation which has a more pronounced comedy side right ? Even knowing that ... i mean they are two year into the apocalypse , though , amazingly , there's still the occasional type of flimsy chick and brat who brake the ankle , slow down everybody , and weirdly think that ducking and cover in the middle of the road while screaming like a swine will cut it , and in the process making two or three perfectly rugged survivor die trying to rescue her/him .... :palm: .... And no nuclear plant yet have gone china syndrome :palm: , this is supposed to happen in the first week of zombie takeover gents .... even the funny z nation got it right !
Scenarists in hollywood must be pretty tired at times , cuz they seem hang on some very tired apocalypse movie tricks to keep the story going ...It's really sad cuz the global editing is really novel , really well done !
Anyway i watch it though

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:05 pm

oohhh, frenchie...you just HAVE to point out the obvious, eh?? You smart guys... :wink:

My wife is ALWAYS giving me shit when something predictable or silly (does or doesn't ) happen. She says "Can't you just watch the show without analyzing it??????"

nope! 8)

So, is Glenn D-E-D?
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Well you know chief , the obvious nowadays gets so much shade from the manufactured fantasy , mentioning the obvious is no longer like bursting open an already open door :wink: .... Besides solutions are always under our noses , and since it's supposed to be my job to find them , call it a professional deformation , but don't worry i'm beginning to understand no one gives a shit about permanent fixes anyway , supplying an endless stream of fancy band aids is worth so much more :wink: I'm a hopeless idealist i guess .

Glenn will do just fine chief , he has a damned fine chick to get back to ( i mean damn , that one's hot as a christmas cupcake ) , it's like a cocaine/steroids mix ... He probably remembered his kendo while holding his suicidal friend's backbone licked clean by his numerous foes :lol: :lol: